Friday 17 September 2010

I am mortified!

Me and my drama craving self! I knew I would get into trouble! So I was googling Mr Love Triangle in this instant messaging tool we have at work which tells you if the person is at their desk or not. I only wanted to see if he was around then I double clicked his name by accident and the next message I got was "Success, Mr Love Triangle has been added to your Instant Contacts for chat"!!!!

Yeepa! Who sent me message?? Now he's going to think I added him on purpose for chat! I quickly remoived him from my list but what if dear reader, I am still I'm
printed on his screen as a contact? Words cannot explain my shame, especially when I made such a show of ignoring him 2 days ago!! Thank God it's Friday, can't wait to get outta here!

In happier news, I got my shoes! They were also 20pct off although I must be honest, this pair don't fit as well as the previous ones so I have to wait till I get home and try them on again before I know what's up..

No comments:

Post a Comment