Wednesday 15 September 2010

I saw him today....

Well that was quick.. it only took 3days to bump into Mr. Love Triangle in a building that is 40 floors high and I work on 39, he's on 22 (according to the Intranet). He was shorter and much fatter than I remember and our eyes may have met for a brief second but I quickly looked away and walked past. It was home time and he'd stopped by the barriers to wait for a friend I guess. 


I didn't look long enough but it seems he was shocked. To tell the truth, I know what his modus operandi is and I give him till Friday to get in touch. If he doesn't then I know that he has truly changed.  Somehow though, I think I'll hear from him. As per my post yesterday, I am done with the drama and actually all I thought when I saw him today was how in the world was I ever attracted to that? It's funny how you see clearer after the rain.


Well, just thought I'd check in and let you know, I saw him. Hopefully, that will be the end of that and the part of me that is hoping and wishing for drama will be denied the pleasure (?).

1 comment:

  1. LOL @ how did u fall for him ..hahahah
    all the best and stand strong

    ReplyDelete